Common Table Inn – B&B and Event Center
1719 Harpswell Neck Road
Harpswell, Maine 04079
Harpswell, well-known for its lobsters and delicious seafood is a beautiful, quiet coastal community in the southern midcoast area of Maine. With more coastline than any other town in the continental USA, there are many no cost and low cost area attractions. Walking on a beach, boating, fishing, bicycling or taking a quiet walk are just a few things to do in the warmer spring, summer and fall. Ice skating, sledding, cross-country skiing and snow shoeing are in the back yard. Downhill and other cross-country skiing option are nearby.
The Mid-Coast Maine Region
A short drive from the Inn takes you to Popham Beach State Park, shop the outlets and L.L. Bean in Freeport, take in the cultural events at Bowdoin College, or walk around the quaint coastal towns of Bath or Wiscasset.
Portland is only 40 minutes from Common Table. Its restored waterfront, cultural events, promenades, children’s museum, art museum and excellent restaurants all offer more year-round reasons for a visit.
BUT….when you are done with your travels, we guarantee you’ll look forward to coming “home” to Common Table, good food, relaxation. Always a cool sea breeze in summer and a warm fire in winter, the natural beauty of the farm is a treasure to share.
Local Resources When Visiting in Our Region
- Harpswell Business Association – learn more about Harpswell
- Mike Hamilton at REMAX Riverside – For area real estate information and insight
- The Pierce Studios – Photographic excellence since 1957
- Maine State Music Theater – Brunswick
- Maine Maritime Museum – Bath
- Maine State Museum – Augusta
- MidCoast Chamber of Commerce
- Bowdoin International Music Festival – Brunswick
- Bowdoin College – events calendar – Brunswick
- Maine Street Station – Brunswick
- Five Rivers Art Alliance – Brunswick